“I went to Jackson Bottom. I went to Riparian mapping. I drew a map of an area. I did wildlife tracking. We put our tracking stations on a hill. I went to water quality. I loved going to Jackson Bottom.” (K. T.)
| |
“I went to Jackson botton wetlands. When I was there I went to video. In mapping I found some snacke skin. It was cool. I went to video documentation. I got to use a camera. It was fun. I also went to microscopy I saw a snail, a lady bug, a spider, and a worm it was fun.“ (G. H.)
“My class went to Jackson Bottom wetlands. I saw a Mayfly, Water boat men and tadpoles at the macro station. I went to wetlands mapping. I got to use binoculars. I went to microscopy. I saw through a microscope and saw things up close. It was so fun I would like to go to Jackson Bottom again.” (M. C.)
| |
| |
I was at Jackson Bottom Wetlands. I went to vide documentation. I was using the boom mike. I Intervewed J. H. We also intervewed K. T. I had to crouch down so the watchers wooldn’t see me. I went to micro-scopy. I looked at a spider. When I was at Riparian Mapping I saw a worm. I had fun on the field trip.” (A. A.)
“I went to Jackson Bottom Wetlands. My stations were Wildlife Tracking, Poto Point, and Macros. My ink traker was the first one done. I put mine on the hill first. At Poto Point I got to hold a thing that looked like a phone. I got to take two pictures. At macro I got to use the D Net. I got to a lot of bugs and other things. I had fun at Jackson Bottom Wetlands.” (Mo. D.)
No comments:
Post a Comment